Do you do weddings or special events in other Central Alberta communities like Stettler or Rocky Mountain House? How do you charge for that?

Yes, we frequently provide transportation for weddings and many other events throughout Central Alberta. Please fill out our Request a Quote form so we can provide you with an accurate price for your event transportation.

Can I have open liquor in the car?

Yes. We are licensed to transport open liquor under certain regulations. Please see our Alcohol Policy for more information.